Backpack sizing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
Yep, it includes pocket size. So if it says 30L that's yer lot! Some have a "+" value, such as mine which is a 35 +8. This means it's a 35L main compartment and top pocket with 2 x 4L expandable pockets.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Yep, it includes pocket size. So if it says 30L that's yer lot! Some have a "+" value, such as mine which is a 35 +8. This means it's a 35L main compartment and top pocket with 2 x 4L expandable pockets.

And that 30lt is often generous with some manufacturers - they measure the largest dimension in each direction and multiply them without allowing for curves and suchlike. Squarer packs tend to be nearer the "truth" than contoured ones.

budgetbus

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2010
Nuneaton
And that 30lt is often generous with some manufacturers - they measure the largest dimension in each direction and multiply them without allowing for curves and suchlike. Squarer packs tend to be nearer the "truth" than contoured ones.
Ive noticed the size of packs being very different.

Thanks for clearing this up for me folks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE