Back out and about at last

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Finally managing to start to get out again after a major accident in October, I don't recommend impacting a vivaro van with the human body at a combined speed of over 40mph. Been avoiding this place to be honest as it seemed I'd never be able to pursue my old activities again but after a ton of physio and implanting that much titanium I'm practically armour plated I managed 4 miles this weekend with a climb of 500 feet, sounds nothing but after spending October to December thinking I'd never get out again it's the spur I've needed to crack on. Thinking of pushing on to try the WHW again either late this year or early next, just need to get my endurance up and lighten my kit. Spent the last couple of days just trying to catch up on here and I'm inspired once again, thanks all.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oooh, sore one :sigh:
Glad to hear the healing is going well though, and it's a brilliant time of year to start getting back out; it's actually daylight past 6pm now :D and we have evenings again :D

atb,
M

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That's a terrible accident mate! Glad you're on the mend! I snapped my tibia last October and have started to properly get about now. Good luck, hope it all goes well! :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Ayup , guess nah , yor uddersfield's answer to Steve Austin !

Sorry to hear your tale , glad your back on yer feet an pushing yersen.
I've respect for folk like you.
Gud elth :thumbup::cool:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE