Back from the Wilderness Gathering

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Only met a few BCUK members myself, too much kit to carry, falcon and bamboodoggy - I enjoyed the natter lads, see you next year

Are you Mr Native Fishing? Very interesting talk, even if we can't do much (if any) of that stuff in the UK. Probably too many people in the audience for you to remember, but I was the one who remembered bakelite. Was going to stop by for a chat at the stand, but you had people there when I passed and I didn't get back there again.

Geoff

welshwoodsman

Jan 14, 2006
llanelli
Another great gathering come and gone. Spent too much money as usual.Thanks again to leon for standing there all weekend selling our kit, cheers m8! Also enjoyed bursting Patricks balloon with a blowpipe, braeburn apples next year please patrick! Falcon,good to see you again m8.

May 13, 2007
NORTHANTS
Yes it was another great Gathering,and a word of thanks must also go to Roger and Dominic for making the event a success.Am always amazed that Leon takes up the challenge of the bring and buy stall,he was so stressed last year:cussing: Thanks mate for selling my three knives,it meant that I actually took some money home:D Dave Budd and the Dartmoor Hound on tour (Hound Tor?) All the best with your new "woodland" site.
And thanks to the Shadowhawk team for being inspirational as usual( Rod so glad you "got the tee shirt") One of the best classes I attended was Jason from Woodland Ways-Your vehicle as a survival tool.On the downside I found the camping field very noisy at night,with a certain someones "exaggerated" laughter going on untill 02.30 and starting again at 06.30 Friday:eek: So may just go for a day ticket next year:(

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Dave Budd and the Dartmoor Hound on tour (Hound Tor?) All the best with your new "woodland" site.

:lmao: I like that "Dartmoor Hound on Tor" :D

I'm now looking at a pole barn with wattle and daub wall panels. The straw bale was looking too expensive for the materials (and hte logistics were too m uch for my little brain) :( But the timber frame can be put up with the wood that I will be clearing from the site ;) I'm goin to see a timber framer friend this week to run the plans by him

leon-1

Am always amazed that Leon takes up the challenge of the bring and buy stall,he was so stressed last year:cussing: Thanks mate for selling my three knives,it meant that I actually took some money home:D

My pleasure mate, I have a year to chill out and forget what the last one was like so I may be there next year. The therapy sessions and enough thorazine to knock out a herd of elephant help as well:D.

To be honest I enjoy it, it gets the grey matter working, 32 seperate accounts, no float and balancing the books in my head is a good way to keep my mind on the ball.

welshwoodsman said:
Thanks again to leon for standing there all weekend selling our kit, cheers m8!

Always a pleasure to see you mate :).

Dave Budd, I need to meet with you concerning I owe you a few beers :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE