B & M's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi chaps,

Happy new year.

Just a quick heads up, just been to my local B&Ms and got some pouches of look what we found chilli for 69p. Best before date feb 2013.
I got a big bottle type thing of the kofi 3 in 1s, 40 in total £2.
And they have some of the 2.3 heat holder socks for £2.99.

Cheers
Steve

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The socks are great, I use mine in the hammy all year round usually. Don't stick them in the tumble dryer as they shrink to half the size, Carol's got two pairs which have had the treatment :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hmmm perhaps I should wash them myself lol!!

They had them in Primark before Xmas too but only up to size 8!!

I got my kids some for £1.50 a pair!!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The long sleeve thermals are good too, certainly fine for UK temps and wash well. Keep a look out for fresh coffee in there, they have some super deals from time to time, recently had twin packs of lavazza coffee for silly price of £2.49.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
My local B&M had the Heinz "soup in a tube" for 19p each or 6 for a poond just before Christmas, date was may/june 2013 I think. They had tomato, tomato & basil and minestrone.

The same things in our local Tesco's are 59p each and our local co-op:)bandit:) 65p each!

I came away with £3 worth or 18tubes as I absolutely love the stuff! and its really handy for my canoe trips as well as for taking to work for my bait on night shift:)

cheers

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE