B&M lantern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/outdoor-essentials-camping-lantern-254164#!prettyPhoto

This is identical to the Highlander branded lamp which is £3 in the Wilkinson sale and my local B&M are selling them at £1.69. About the same output as a hurricane lantern, 3AA batteries which would very easily see you through a weekend camp.

They are plastic so you won't be playing football with them but for a couple of quid its worth picking a couple or more up for camping and as emergency lights at home.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
nice one rik, a real saving of 100% over wilkos.
Its good to see the wilko racketeers and the lowlife thieves that they employ finally get cut down to size, with this you have struck a blow for all men against the wilko scum.

How's your friend by the way ?

lavrentyuk

Nomad
Oct 19, 2006
Mid Wales
"wilko racketeers and the lowlife thieves that they employ finally get cut down to size, with this you have struck a blow for all men against the wilko scum."

I take it somebody upset you then ?

Seems a bit strong but what do I know about what they must have done to you. GBH at least I guess.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE