Aztec Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Crowe

Nomad
Jan 18, 2008
Noewich. Now living in Limosin France
If you can find one in a shop, gosee, try it out on the floor in the shop,how quickley does it loft up is it comfortable, what does the inside feel like, is it slidey. Does it fit you, do you lay on your side or are you restless at night. can you get in and out easily,does it need liner for 4 season use. Buying a pig in a poke can be disappointing

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
i have an aztec swallow 300 bag. it is diferent to the bags on the link you showed but mine is about 10 years old so they have probably updated it. mine is prety good, it is rated for -5 comfort and -10 extream. i have only been cold in it once, in dartmoor and it was -8 which i had to wear extra cloths so i gess its accurate.
at £30 i think its a good buy

pete

Sep 10, 2008
Manchester
i have an aztec swallow 300 bag. it is diferent to the bags on the link you showed but mine is about 10 years old so they have probably updated it. mine is prety good, it is rated for -5 comfort and -10 extream. i have only been cold in it once, in dartmoor and it was -8 which i had to wear extra cloths so i gess its accurate.
at £30 i think its a good buy
pete

Great, thanks for the info, at £30 I think its got to be worth a punt.

Perhaps I could post a review of it when it arrives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE