axes for sale in cambridgshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I have a reasonable axe collection, 1x Gransfors small forest axe, 1x Gransfors wildlife hatchet, 1x gransfors carving axe, 1x cegga axe (from the second group buy on them)

Collection only and would like £150 for the lot and i will throw in a brussletto and delbert ealy hunter knife

I am giving up bushcraft and knifemaking so this is the reason for sale

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Don't give anything up to get married. Put it on the back burner for a few years, keep it in mind and you'll be back to it eventually. Keep one axe to remind you what you're missing.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I was thinking of giving up before marriage had entered my mind. I still like to walk in beautiful places.

I just dont need to walk so far to see beauty now:D

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
You'll be back shinken :)

I was thinking of giving up before marriage had entered my mind. I still like to walk in beautiful places.

I just dont need to walk so far to see beauty now:D

Can I just say the one thing you should never give up in life is individuality you don't just stop doing something you love for no reason Life is but a dream and we know how long they last

we go to sleep and dream we wake and dream somemore WS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE