Axe mask + sheath.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi, Made this bespoke leather carrying system for a members SFA , and a matching sheath for a Frosts knife. The photo dose not show the oakleaf with the initials in the middle that good, on both mask and sheath.
The leather axe mask can be used on its own or with the strap and end bit. the carrying strap is missing from the photo.
All comments welcome
Thank you for looking
Topknot.

img1172uy3.jpg

img1173th6.jpg

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Lovely work. I don't know how you keep the basketwork stamp so neat.

Someone's going to be happy!

Cheers,
Steve

Hi topknot I'm real sorry I never replied to this thread but Iv been so busy. My boy was over the moon with this and has already taken it off into the woods with me during the cold spell. We had roasted chestnuts on an open fire what better at Xmas. I'm going to start a blog and will show the kit on it. but I'm a total beginner at blogs so it might take me the weekend to get it going. The set was made well and is real comfortable for carrying the axe. I think we will be off into the forest the weekend and I will try and get some decent photos up on this site of the kit in use. I actually wish I owned this myself its the sort of thing I would want to keep for ever. I'm so grateful for your help and I do wish I had posted earlier.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE