Axe mask and belt loop (SFA)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,
I made up this axe mask and belt loop for a SFA.
On the front of the mask i have added a basket stamped reinforce peace of leather for a bit more safety . I have plaited the mask strap which i have not put on at the moment so the customer can have a left or right handed opening strap (will put the strap on when sold)

The belt loop is wider at the top so it holds better and takes the weight on the belt.
I have reinforced the bottom loop to take the weight which the axe will sit in too.

dsc00509mv.jpg

dsc00510jw.jpg

dsc005132.jpg

Site members price is £20.00 for the mask and £15.00 for the belt loop, all plus the postage.

Thank for looking
All comments welcome

Cheers
Topknot

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
would it fit a trekking axe do you think?

That's a good question, i have made a mask for one of these axes. If i think about the cutting edge is about 3" and the SFA axe is 3 1/4 ish" ? . But its to get the fitting on the strap right.

Thank guy's for the comments
Cheers
Topknot

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Don't know about it fitting, but Andy made a similar mask fo my trekker, which of course is up to his usual high standard.
Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE