Awesome MTP GSR bag at a bargain price. Case of 10+ available. Moot/Post

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Midnitehound
2. Neil
3. Goatboy - CASH?/ADDY? - to pay £8+£3P&P
4. Billyblade BACS/ADDY - paid
5. Falcon - PP/ADDY - paid
6. Coldfeet - post with delta ground anchors etc.
7. presterjohn - post with sawyer - Paid £8+£1P&P BOXED PP/ADDY post with filter
8. stonehippo - post with sawyer - £8+£1P&P if boxed
9. sunndog - post with sawyer and 32oz bag BACS/ADDY -paid - postal bag
10. Calculon - post with filter - BACS/ADDY - paid - postal bag.
11. Phil B- posted out to me plz. - to pay £8+3P&P - can do issued utility pouches for £5 each and new at £10 each (usually £15 delivered) The utility pouch is the most popular. Only a few issued pouches and then it will be new only. Personally I'd go with the issued as they are very good condition. Hope that covers you enquiry. PP/ADDY - Postal bag
12. Bucephalas - Post with mini crabs - PP/ADDY Postage paid in full - postage bag
13. Will_ - Post with filter - to pay £8 - BACS?/ADDY - postal bag
14. Philster - PP/ADDY - postal bag
15. Nice65 £8 + £3 postage - PP/ADDY - postal bag
16. Paul Webster £8 - Collect
17. Pauljm116 MTP/Olive trousers? Will find out - can do MTP but there are no OG.
18. Toots - £8 + £3 postage?
19. MNH for G
20. MNH for G
21. MNH for MRS

Last edited:

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
I'll take 2 if still available. PM sent, let me know about combined postage.
Cheers
Jfw

1. Midnitehound
2. Neil
7. presterjohn - post with sawyer - Paid £8+£1P&P BOXED PP/ADDY post with filter
11. Phil B- posted out to me plz. - to pay £8+3P&P - can do issued utility pouches for £5 each and new at £10 each (usually £15 delivered) The utility pouch is the most popular. Only a few issued pouches and then it will be new only. Personally I'd go with the issued as they are very good condition. Hope that covers you enquiry. PP/ADDY - Postal bag
12. Bucephalas - Post with mini crabs - PP/ADDY Postage paid in full - postage bag
17. Pauljm116 MTP/Olive trousers? Will find out - can do MTP but there are no OG.
19. MNH for G
20. MNH for G
21. MNH for MRS
22. Jfw £8 + p+p
23. Jfw £8 + p+p

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Midnitehound
2. Neil
19. MNH for G
20. MNH for G
21. MNH for MRS
22. Jfw £8 + p+p for both together should be £4.50 in a box.
23. Jfw £8

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I don't need one of these bags, and I don't need a geigerrig bladder, I don't need one of these bags, and I don't need a geigerrig bladder, if I keep telling myself this long enough I WILL believe it!! Lol!! Please people buy them all!!! Just for matter of interest how would I pay and how much would combined postage be?? Also does anyone no the dimensions for the bag? Just wondering if it's too big for an everyday carry, iv currently got a tactical carrying system (which some may call a man bag) and could do with a new one. But like I said I don't need either lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I don't need one of these bags, and I don't need a geigerrig bladder, I don't need one of these bags, and I don't need a geigerrig bladder, if I keep telling myself this long enough I WILL believe it!! Lol!! Please people buy them all!!! Just for matter of interest how would I pay and how much would combined postage be?? Also does anyone no the dimensions for the bag? Just wondering if it's too big for an everyday carry, iv currently got a tactical carrying system (which some may call a man bag) and could do with a new one. But like I said I don't need either lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paypal (You cover any fees) or BACS is fine. It will probably post in a box as a RM 2nd SP 1-2Kg so £4.50 P&P + £1.10 if you want 'Signed For'.

The bags are great and MOLLE equipped ready for expansion , perfect EDC man bag size. The dimensions are 20cm wide at base, 30cm tall x 14cm deep.

And the Geigerrigs are just the coolest practical gadgets on the Planet, they blow the competition away with a jet of pressurised cold water! Go on, you know you want to. :)

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Midnitehound
2. Neil
4. Billyblade BACS/ADDY - paid - S
5. Falcon - PP/ADDY - paid - S
7. presterjohn - post with sawyer - Paid £8+£1P&P BOXED PP/ADDY post with filter - S
11. Phil B- posted out to me plz. - to pay £8+3P&P - can do issued utility pouches for £5 each and new at £10 each (usually £15 delivered) The utility pouch is the most popular. Only a few issued pouches and then it will be new only. Personally I'd go with the issued as they are very good condition. Hope that covers you enquiry. PP/ADDY - Postal bag - S
14. Philster - PP/ADDY - postal bag - S
15. Nice65 £8 + £3 postage - PP/ADDY - postal bag - S
17. Pauljm116 MTP/Olive trousers Will find out - can do MTP but there are no OG. - 1 pair of new MTP trousers + P&P - BACS/ADDY - S
18. Toots - £8 + £3 postage PP/ADDY - S
19. MNH for G
20. MNH for G
21. MNH for MRS - PP/ADDY - box - S
22. Jfw £8 + p+p for both together should be £4.50 in a box. PAID PP/ADDY - S
23. Jfw £8 PAID PP?ADDY - S
24. Bushwacker £8 + £3P&P - PP?/ADDY?
25. Madriverrob - PM sent

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Phil,

Sent the funds by recorded post today. Sorry for the delay, had a heap of stuff to catch up on on getting out of hospital. Great offer at a great price.

Cheers,
GB.

steve111

Jan 6, 2008
Swansea
I'll take one please

1. Midnitehound
2. Neil
4. Billyblade BACS/ADDY - paid - S
5. Falcon - PP/ADDY - paid - S
7. presterjohn - post with sawyer - Paid £8+£1P&P BOXED PP/ADDY post with filter - S
11. Phil B- posted out to me plz. - to pay £8+3P&P - can do issued utility pouches for £5 each and new at £10 each (usually £15 delivered) The utility pouch is the most popular. Only a few issued pouches and then it will be new only. Personally I'd go with the issued as they are very good condition. Hope that covers you enquiry. PP/ADDY - Postal bag - S
14. Philster - PP/ADDY - postal bag - S
15. Nice65 £8 + £3 postage - PP/ADDY - postal bag - S
17. Pauljm116 MTP/Olive trousers Will find out - can do MTP but there are no OG. - 1 pair of new MTP trousers + P&P - BACS/ADDY - S
18. Toots - £8 + £3 postage PP/ADDY - S
19. MNH for G
20. MNH for G
21. MNH for MRS - PP/ADDY - box - S
22. Jfw £8 + p+p for both together should be £4.50 in a box. PAID PP/ADDY - S
23. Jfw £8 PAID PP?ADDY - S
24. Bushwacker £8 + £3P&P - PP?/ADDY?
25. Madriverrob - PM sent
26. Madriverrob
27. Steve111

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE