AW Damascus with Canvas Micarta.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Thought I would share this with you..

Its a AW Woodlore profile in Damascus stainless with black canvas micarta, stainless pins and white liners..

The Black micarta sort of has a green tint in the daylight, grey/black in doors..

Hope you like it..

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Thanks for looking..

Mar 4, 2005
Uk
Another stunning knife Andy, there is something just so right with Alans work. Is there any difference in the weight or balance compared with the desert ironwood version you have? Very , very nice. :cool:
Nick

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
nick p said:
Another stunning knife Andy, there is something just so right with Alans work. Is there any difference in the weight or balance compared with the desert ironwood version you have? Very , very nice. :cool:
Nick

Its a tad lighter than the ironwood, however the ironwood has aslightly deeper blade so that may explain it...

Ithink its defo a winter knife Mark.. :D ;)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
What a great looking knife, just one thing though: When you sharpen it, will you lose the pattern on the bevel? Can you get it back by re-etching the blade?

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
spamel said:
What a great looking knife, just one thing though: When you sharpen it, will you lose the pattern on the bevel? Can you get it back by re-etching the blade?

RE-etching the bevel will bring it out more..

However as the pattern runs through the blade I never have had to..

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Begs the question why anybody would want to pay the inflated e-bay prices for a second-hand and rather sad looking Woodlore version when you can have one of these for under £300 (ish)? Guess though it’s all down to having the ‘right’ label/name.

Lovely knife Andy and I’m comforted that with this delivery it brings my two-knife AW set that much closer!

Cheers
Ps: Received knife safely and like its small size and Loveless credentials a great deal. Am making a new sheaf for it though!

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Klenchblaize said:
Begs the question why anybody would want to pay the inflated e-bay prices for a second-hand and rather sad looking Woodlore version when you can have one of these for under £300 (ish)? Guess though it’s all down to having the ‘right’ label/name.

Lovely knife Andy and I’m comforted that with this delivery it brings my two-knife AW set that much closer!

Cheers
Ps: Received knife safely and like its small size and Loveless credentials a great deal. Am making a new sheaf for it though!

Glad you like it sir..

It does need a better sheath.. ;) The Farid by the way..

Yeh, Why pay the silly prices on Ebay for a Woodlore, this is the same profile, more unique and as Klench says under £300..

You have to wait a while though.. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE