Auscam Tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 12, 2014
middle earth
Up for trade is my used Auscam Tarp. Still in really good nick and comes with 2mm rot proof lines attached on all four corners and the ridge line eyelets. Will even throw in some metal pegs! Perfect for the coming months and even into winter!

I also have a matt black Leatherman Wave to trade. Its a few years old now, but its still in perfect but dusty, used condition.

I'm looking for a used but complete Victorinox Rangergrip 79.

f6af05e7f33191b338c87c8fcd6692d8.jpg

Let me know if you have one!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
I have to say, that sounds like a good deal to me. Though someone would snap it up. Maybe it's just there aren't folk with a Rangergrip 79!
I know it's more hassle but have you thought of selling the wave and tarp for around the £40 you'd need to pick up the Rangergrip?

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I have to say, that sounds like a good deal to me. Though someone would snap it up. Maybe it's just there aren't folk with a Rangergrip 79!
I know it's more hassle but have you thought of selling the wave and tarp for around the £40 you'd need to pick up the Rangergrip?

I was thinking along the same lines.

Apr 12, 2014
middle earth

I'm not a full member so can't list it in classifieds.........:)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Would you not consider sourcing the Ranger with the plain scales and then sourcing the grip scales from the importers? I can't remember their name straight off but they're really good people to deal with and it's a really simple thing to do, pop off pop on job.......

Let me know, eh?

Apr 12, 2014
middle earth
Would you not consider sourcing the Ranger with the plain scales and then sourcing the grip scales from the importers? I can't remember their name straight off but they're really good people to deal with and it's a really simple thing to do, pop off pop on job.......

Let me know, eh?

I'm after a trade because money in my house is really tight right now as we are movng abroad. The Victorinox Ranger is a totally different knife compared the to RangerGrip 79.

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Quote Originally Posted by Herbalist1 View Post
I'm not a full member so can't list it in classifieds.........

Ebay it and buy the knife then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE