August Entries for BcUK Photograph of 2013 competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Well, I'm going to play the cutesy card.

Sleeping otter
9381109140_a761ca6df5_b.jpg

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
:eek:White Faced Scops Owl, native to the Sahara and Ivory coast

Woops. Stupidly I didnt read the rules. Withdrawn as photo was not taken in 2013

Last edited:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I wanted to enter all months of the competition as a personal challenge but animals have never been a good area for me and the standard so far is mind blowing. I have one good animal picture (well I like it anyway) that I have taken this year but it's not very bushy so failing all else I 'll enter that just to show willing.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I wanted to enter all months of the competition as a personal challenge but animals have never been a good area for me and the standard so far is mind blowing. I have one good animal picture (well I like it anyway) that I have taken this year but it's not very bushy so failing all else I 'll enter that just to show willing.

Go for it Elines:)

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Well I've been trying and failing to get a good pic of the reptiles in the garden so here's a pic of a squirrel stuffing its face that I took on holiday.

Eyes bigger than its stomach...

DSC00422b_zpsf53f9c98.jpg

Turnstone

Apr 9, 2013
Germany
Well I've been trying and failing to get a good pic of the reptiles in the garden so here's a pic of a squirrel stuffing its face that I took on holiday.

LOL, that's great! Reminds me of this one!
welcher-keks.jpg

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia

Reminds me of that crazy varmint at the beginning of the Ice Age movies, who can never keep his nut.

scrat-nut-iceage.jpg

Last edited:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
As I said earlier ....

"I wanted to enter all months of the competition as a personal challenge but animals have never been a good area for me and the standard so far is mind blowing. I have one good animal picture (well I like it anyway) that I have taken this year but it's not very bushy so failing all else I'll enter that just to show willing."

So here it is....

28+Catton+6+++2013+07+13_1489.jpg

It is from the national horse carriage driving championships at Catton Park earlier this year

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE