Astounding!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
A copy of The Survival Handbook by Raymond Mears, ie his first book from 1990, just sold today on eBay for £50. I think I will be taking mine out of my daysack and will put it safely on the bookshelf...might just help my daughter get to uni some day.

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Time for us all to ask Mr Mears and the folk at Woodlore nicely if they would consider getting it reprinted then, I had a watch on that one on ebay and nearly fell of my chair when I saw what it got too! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
David

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I already did a while back and the answer was that it had been reprinted once and that it wouldn't happen again. :cry: :cry:

dtalbot said:
Time for us all to ask Mr Mears and the folk at Woodlore nicely if they would consider getting it reprinted then, I had a watch on that one on ebay and nearly fell of my chair when I saw what it got too! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
David

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
It amazes me how daft some eBay users are. The book I can understand because it's very hard to come by but if you do an eBay search on Ray Mears his dvds come up and also hexie stoves. The dvds go for more than it would cost to buy direct from Woodlore and the hexies sell at some excessive price, just because it's got Rays name in the title.

Some people are to gullible!

I've just had a look now and I see there's an Alan Wood Woodlore up for sale at the moment. Wonder what that'll go for... :?:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE