Assorted Items for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
First a 'cap' LED torch - brand new in blister pack complete with battery's - unwanted gift (never wear a cap, lol) - I'd like £3.50 please - SOLD

Second a new and unused (managed to end up with two) copy of the Collins nature Guide to Rocks and Minerals. It originally cost £8.99 - I'd Like £5.00 please - SOLD

Next is very random collection of bits....

I have 3 sets of quick release keyrings that I had left over from my last group buy - same price £6.00 for 5 (middle of shot) - ALL SOLD

The rest of the bits are fare game to trade - make me an offer

They are starting top left and going clockwise....

• magnesium block with striker (plenty of life left but firesteel rod has seen better days - TAKEN
  • double 35mm film canister - lids have seals so should be watertight and has a rotating clip to enable you to put on horizontal or vertical straps - TAKEN
  • bag of small gromets (~5mm) with small setting tool - TAKEN
  • 3 plastic storage boxes with positive catches and 8 removable dividers giving the option of 2 to 10 compartments. approx 135mmx75mmx 25mm - TAKEN
  • zippo lighter - well used but still works fine - TAKEN
  • plastic map measurer
  • metal fishermans friend tin (for an emergency tin?....) approx 95mmx60mmx20mm - TAKEN
  • small nylon pouch. holds approx 100mm x 30mm dia - TAKEN

Items for sale include as always pp and p&p to the UL - you pay what you see ;) - contact me for overseas shipping costs

Last edited:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
ok - thats all the keyrings gone (till i unearth more says swmbo
ashamed053611282jy0.gif
)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE