Asolo Fugitive GTX boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
Hi all
I have for sale a practically brand new pair of Asolo fugitive GTX boots ( size 11.5), being an impetuous chap I could not wait for the size 12 to come in and though the 11.5 would be fine....:( A short sorti on the soft stuff told me I4d got it wrong:mad:
They are in mint condition and as said to all intents and purposes brand new, there is no wear to the soles or interiour, in fact the faint factory dimpling on the sole is still there.
For those that know their footwear these are very highly regarded for comfort support and longevity, I read a review when looking around from a soldier who lives in a pair out in Afghanistan and will not now buy anything else!!
I need to get another pair the correct size ordered quickly so am prepared to take a substantial financial hit....New they are £140.00 Iam asking £75.00 delivered to your door, which bearing in mind the postage from France will be the best part of 20quid.
I hope this represents a large bargain to someone with size 11 or 11.5 hoofs
Thanks for looking
Please indicate you intentions in the thread and PM me for PayPal details toute de suite.
Best
Toby
knife809.jpg

knife812.jpg

knife811.jpg

knife810.jpg

knife808.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE