Asbell Wool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
So having bitten the bullet I decided to order a kephart from Matt of www.mlknives.com

Matt's a great guy and his knives are fantastic and very in demand so i've got to wait 10 months for it - no harm it'll be worth the wait but it did mean the funds I'd raised selling a load of surplus kit would be sitting idle in my acount for a long time.

fat chance of that :D

I could help spend it on something from here

It's been on my wanted list for almost as long as the kephart

Teresa's been in touch its getting shipped next week :D

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Oh Boy! There's some good woollen stuff there and it's well priced, too.....................I'm going to have an awful job to keep away from the GO button on that site; I almost did it for a poncho just now and it didn't seem to want to charge me any shipping..............I'm going to try and hold off for a while, though!..............................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Ahhhhhhhh got it.............. Thanks Cromm.................don't think it's gonna hold me back, though!....atb mac

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
They charge the postage as it is at the time, so no fixed postage,

indeed you get a paypal request once its packed up
, wasn't cheap but i'm done with USPS anyway - even with the postage it was less than my Bison

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Some great looking kit there.

One thing that bugs me though: the fashion for check patterns in wool clothing. I really dislike them. Just a personal thing. :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Yeah, the check thing can be a pain - stopped me buying some great cheap Pendletons in the past - it's an american thing - the "golf clothes colours" my old man used to call it..........................atb mac

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
she makes them in plain colours (grey,green,brown,black etc.) or striped patterns too. Besides not many of them are actually check they tend to be more like a tartan. I wasn't a big fan of check either until I got my Bison shirt :D

I went with the Little Delta Plaid hooded pullover to compliment the Bison

View attachment 16544

I plan to get another probably in Evening stand brown but decided on just the one for the moment because depending how this one fits I might want a zip-up next time

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
They do a lot of the shows,so maybe they are away. Try sending another one in a weeks time. Nice colour, which weight wool did you go for.?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
heavy weight - they also spend alot of time in the woods - like we all try to, but they take their trade very seriously - if you order chances are you'll get a quicker response than if you just send an enquiery

if you have a particular question I might be able to help I asked a fair few a while back :D

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Looks like some nice stuff on there.
Good_Link.gif

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
well this has all been rather odd.

So I paid the cash and the seperate postage payment recieved a reply from tham that the item would be shipped the following week and it all went quiet.

Set an email a week later asking if the item had been shipped and it was earily quiet

attempted contact again and again heard nothing. Now its well publisised that they travel alot so I wasn't that worried but as the paypal dealine is almost due I sent another email and again got nothing - so decided to contact through paypal....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE