As I walk along. I wonder what went wrong........Sweden (Picci heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I was thinking of putting together a thread in terms of a summary of the three trips. This would cover kit, planning and execution based on the year's expeditions.

Weigh in for the Finland trip at the airport was 19.9kg for this one the pack weight was 13.3kg.

It's difficult to say how many miles I put down on this one but I would say on average about 5 hours of walking per day in total.

You do tend to find that when things don't go according to plan you can dig in and get on with it. The great thing about these kinda of solo trips is that you become much more aware of your own ability to deal with situations.

I can honestly say everyone should give this kind of trip a go at some point if at all possible.

The one thing I have learnt is that you look at recommendations of kit in an entirely different way and you develop a much better understanding of how valuable things are when you have to carry them on your back.

Just seen this post. Fantastic. Wish I could have been there. 13kg is a nice weight. I see you opted for gas instead of meths.

see ya soon dude.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE