Artificial sinew group buy 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Following the success of the first group buy, and the fact there was a waiting list, I'm going to do a second group buy. I'll be ordering 24 rolls, but I'm taking 10 of these for myself to sell at living history fairs later in the year, so there'll be 14 rolls up for grabs.

Because I got hammered for VAT and a Parcel Farce handling fee of £35, the new price per roll will be £14 to reflect the charges I incur.

OK, about the sinew. This stuff comes on a 300 yard roll. It's waxed and is designated as No70 which indicates it's thickness.
sinew1.jpg

It can be split down into eight thin strands (or even finer if you have the patience) so potentially you could have 2400 yards of fine sinew (ideal for dreamcatchers) or any variation depending on how much you split it down. For me, I'll mostly just split it in half so for each roll I'll end up with 600 yds of No35 sinew (ideal for shoes, flasks and tankards).
sinew2.jpg

This Group buy is now happening.

Post below please if you think you'd be up for this.

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Here's what I've got so far including the waiting list on the last group buy.

Eric Methven 10 rolls
Oetzi 1 roll Paid Posted
arian 1 roll No contact so now sold elsewhere
Border Reiver 1 roll Paid Posted
MikeE 1 roll Paid Posted
Andywinkk 1 roll Paid Posted
AndyW 1 roll Paid Posted
Glen 1 roll Paid Posted
Indoorsout 1 roll Paid Posted
Bootstrap Bob 1 roll Paid Posted
Gailainne 1 roll Paid Posted
Fishy1 1 roll Paid Posted
reddave 1 roll Paid Posted
Littlebiglane 1 roll Paid Posted
PJMcBear 1 roll Paid Posted

All paid for and posted out Friday 23rd May 08

Eric

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
Yes please Eric one roll. (Added to list)

Eric Methven 10 rolls
Oetzi 1 roll
arian 1 roll
Border Reiver 1 roll
MikeE 1 roll
Andywinkk 1 roll
AndyW 1 roll
Glen 1 roll
Indoorsout 1 roll
Bootstrap Bob 1 roll

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Cheers Bob. Can I ask new posters not to make a running list. I'll update my list at the top of the page and do a countdown from there. That way there's no confusion with loads of lists.

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
OK, just two left. The next two get them. If you are later than this, sorry guys but this is the last group buy I do for these for the next couple of months as I'll be too busy. If the exchange rate is still favourable after then, I might do another.

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Right, the second lot have been ordered and I have just sent the money. So, they'll be on their way tomorrow sometime - should take ten days or so.

If anyone on the list from the original waiting list changes their mind and doesn't want one, I'll just put theirs up on classifieds as a one off.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE