Article: TBS Knives - The Boar Bushcraft knife Livefire Edition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Hi all

I have received the sheath back from TBS this morning together with my refunded postage cost. What do you think? You'll have to look at the previous photo (before I sent it back to them) to notice any difference probably.

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
The knives are good, the sheaths are c**p. So I use one of Sandy's Jacklore sheaths

00455ec95acde74be9b05b764fcf572f.jpg

I agree, the Sheaths army great. I have had my since xmas and noticed that the belt loop stitching had come undone a few weeks ago, so I decided just to un pick it ( this literally just involved pulling the end of the thread and the hole thing came unstitched very easily) then luckily I do leather work so I just cut the end because I couldn't stitch it right down in the sheath, and stitched the loop with the D ring on. Unfortunately I can't now wear it without the dangler but this isn't the end of the world. I haven't contacted the bushcraft store yet, do you think I should?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
If you do you should tell them what you did as a result of the original fault. You may find they will disclaim your complaint though because of that.
Having said all that, I would still tell them.

That's what I was thinking, it's really not the end of the word and I will probably make a more simple sheath for it anyway, without the attachment holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
Got myself the TBS Boar with curly birch handle. Love it but not sure about the multi use sheath after I sliced my thumb trying to put it back into sheath. But hey.....at least I know that my knife is razor sharp @! Looking to get a traditional sheath now .

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
No no no, I didn't get another sheath!! I am now so used to wearing the knife horizontally on my belt that I couldn't imagine to wear it hanging of my belt. After nearly a year I'm so chuffed with both, knife and sheath. There's just something about it that totally suits me:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE