Article: Review - Fallkniven F1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigstan

Aug 11, 2010
Cornwall
Hey Green-Craft, i have been thinking of getting a new knife to replace my old Mora knife and this review has certainly pushed me toward the F1. Thanks for a great review. Bigstan.

Feb 1, 2011
shropshire
hi big stan i have had an f1 for a year now brilliant i use it most weekends.. Making feather sticks ,splitting forearm size logs and just finished carving another spoon !!!It seems to hold its edge well!!!! only really needs to be stropped a few times to get a really good edge back !!!!!!!! It wont let you down ......................

dandan

Nov 23, 2007
South West France
I have had mine for years. Just the right size and weight. Excellent steel that can take abuse. Cant go wrong getting one of these beauties !

Chris68

Feb 27, 2011
Norway
Great review. I've been considering picking one of those up. I'm a little torn between it and the H1. I got to loan an H1 one weekend, and as you wrote, it's not really enough time to really judge a knife. Any opinions about the differences between the two?

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
My only critisism regarding the F1 is that the handle came loose on mine. It has taken a heck of a beating on the blade, but I wouldn't have expected the molded handle to loosen.

Great spine for using on a ferro rod too.

Raysan

Forager
Jun 7, 2011
EU
My only critisism regarding the F1 is that the handle came loose on mine. It has taken a heck of a beating on the blade, but I wouldn't have expected the molded handle to loosen.

Great spine for using on a ferro rod too.

I'm thinking of buying an F1 myself.
where's the cheapest site to find one?

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE