Sold Fallkniven F1 VG10 with leather sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 30, 2017
Sunderland
Fallkniven F1 VG10 with leather sheath. Very slight use, never been sharpened, readily cuts paper. Given a good stropping and it will be superb. Unfortunately the press stud on the sheath needs replacing. £90 including postage to uk.
20230209_111105.jpg 20230209_111051.jpg

Reactions: Ystranc and Artois
Jan 30, 2017
Sunderland
That's excellent. I presume you're over 18? Please send the money to my Paypal account. (xxxx) and your address . I'll post the knife on Monday as the post office won't be open tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2017
Sunderland
Thanks Marc, that's great. I've received your payment and will post it as promised. I'll drop you a line when it's away and I would be grateful if you would let me know when it arrives.

Kind regards, Mike

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
That's excellent. I presume you're over 18? Please send the money to my Paypal account. (xxxx) and your address . I'll post the knife on Monday as the post office won't be open tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Mike
I would take your email off the internet tbh now - so it isn’t picked up by spam bots

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I would take your email off the internet tbh now - so it isn’t picked up by spam bots
Good sentiment, but by quoting him, it meant you would need to remove his mail address in your message too ;)

Anyway, I have saved everyone the trouble.
Congrats on the swift sale.

Reactions: MrEd

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE