Article: Review: Brodequin hand-made boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I remember your original report Hamish, glad to see the boots have stood the test of time. As you say, they look gnarly. Great service from Brodequin, you get what you pay for. Thanks for the update.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yeh, they do look good, kind of bucaneerish. If my latest pair fall apart as all the others seem to, I might go down the same route.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I quite fancy some lace up ones although the convenience of pull on's is good and might be worth a go, I generally wear shorts though and wellies can chaff on my legs, Hamish, do you think they'd be soft enough around the tops?

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I quite fancy some lace up ones although the convenience of pull on's is good and might be worth a go, I generally wear shorts though and wellies can chaff on my legs, Hamish, do you think they'd be soft enough around the tops?

Exactly I love them being pull on. I have punched a few extra holes in the foot strap over time as they have stretched to keep them tight for running and whatnot. I wear mine with my kilt with no problem, as the top of them has a soft rolled edge. But then I have thing chicken legs so I don't get any rubbing

Apr 25, 2012
Wolverhampton
I've been looking for this style of boot for so long! I so want a pair for everyday use, but I already have a pair of rogue dessert boots which i really love! I'm so confused lmao

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE