Article: Jack Pyke: Countryman Jumper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
I've got two of these. I like them a lot, so much so when I melted one on a bike's exhaust I had to buy another. They're marketed as a jumper/fleece but if you buy your right size they fit pretty tight like as jumper so go 2 sizes up if ya want to wear it as a fleece. Hope that makes sense. I'm a 40-42 chest and the medium is a tad small though not restrictive. The large is just right.

Pro's...Warm, comfortable, look good, light.

Con's..Expensive for what they are, horrible when wet although waterproof, bobble and look old pretty quick, pockets too small and linings ripped to shreds pretty quickly.

That sounds like a lot of con's but I just love mine. I've worn it all winter. It's one of those items that's just so comfortable you can't let it go. I wouldn't wear it in the woods though as they don't feel very robust. As casual wear they look and feel great, and can be found on ebay for £45.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE