Article: Covert Crafts Spoon Scorp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
This is a great tool I have no doubt, I'd love one! But they are produced in such low numbers most will never get one. Maybe that is a good thing, supporting craft producers and all, but it is nevertheless frustrating to read a great review of a product that is nigh on impossible to actually buy!

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I had no problem ordering from the maker. Checked out their eBay listing pressed purchase job done. I may have dropped them a message as well asking about the different sets and which one would suit my purpose best.

I was replied to within 24 hours in English. Can't really complain about that.

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Eh? There is no issue with the ordering process, or Lee's feedback, etc., just stock availability. These things are bloody hard to get hold of. Just missed the latest batch too. But I'll live. I consoled myself with a new spoon. Good for Lee that his products are in demand. I could look abroad, I see alternatives in various places, but I want to buy in UK. I do think that the review should reflect the fact that these scorps are produced in very limited numbers, caveat emptor, that is all.
I had no problem ordering from the maker. Checked out their eBay listing pressed purchase job done. I may have dropped them a message as well asking about the different sets and which one would suit my purpose best.

I was replied to within 24 hours in English. Can't really complain about that.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Does anyone else make a similar tool? I have googled them but nothing currently available. There was an Etsy version, but no reply to my messages.
Any info gratefully received. I may just end up making myself a left handed knife - it'll be cheaper and probably more satisfying, but will lack the cool factor!

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
The blades are made to Lee's design by Nic Westermann. Nic doesn't make the blade shape for anyone else.

Nics twca cams are very popular, but hard to get hold of.

Rhys may be able to produce you something inspired by the spoon scorp or Dave Budd.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE