Arrow head, O1.

Practise is important; I wanted 4 grindlines meet each other and then it soon becomes an arrowhead... :D

O1, 4 mm. Point is about 5 cm from tip to end and 4 cm wide, so its a heavy one.

Made for practise only ! This will not be used outside.
gr,

Jan

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Thats a right monster slayer! Your gonna need a heavy shaft to keep that thing in line. Large fletch too ;)

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I edited my post....it was an exercise only, mate.

The edges are not sharp , thats illegal in the Netherlands...

gr,

Jan

I think they aren't illegal until they are attached to an arrow. (They sell medieval broadheads in most reanactement shops) Anyways, it's a great display of your grinding skills:)

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
I think they aren't illegal until they are attached to an arrow. (They sell medieval broadheads in most reanactement shops) Anyways, it's a great display of your grinding skills:)

This is also the case in the UK, bowhunting is illegal, but it not illegal to possess broadheads.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
and we thought that the knives and sharps laws in the UK were strict

You actually have very reasonable laws there, for example, you can hunt with airguns and catapults in the uk, which is taboo here.:(

About the laws, this is from this governement website: http://www.justis.nl/Producten/wetwapensenmunitie/welkewapenszijnverboden/

It says in the list with forbidden stuff:
pijlen met snijdende delen;
Which literally translates into: Arrows with cutting parts.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE