Arran Overnighter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
A few of us are going over to Arran on Saturday (19-10-2013) for a wee overnighter.

Nothing really set in stone as to times or where we are staying but afaik we're leaving to try and get the 9.45am (Or thereabouts, can't remember exact time) ferry over to Arran from Ardrossan, spend the day on the island and then camp out somewhere either wild or a campsite (Or pub car park :lmao).

If anyone fancies it they are more than welcome to join us :)

Sep 29, 2013
Fife
Is this still on? I'm up for it despite not having arctic type gear, which I might well need , if weather report is anything to go by! (Not to mention Grangemouth petrol shortage, ha ha, got a full tank tho')
Please give the heads up as I don't want to turn up looking like a complete weirdo as I did last weekend at Taliesen-Wooplaw's sister site near Castle Douglas-, only to discover there was no meet(nothing to do with Bushcaft UK but a public invite/skillshare ) and would have had to share the site with the local Neds when darkness fell. Discretion being the better part of valour, I packed up and came home
If you would prefer Newbie-free excursion, no offence will be taken
Cheers, Mamachook
P.S.Had a great time at Wooplaw - I'm the frumpy-looking mare next to my man in the red jacket in the photo's :)

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Bugger! I have just seen this, got all excited and was about to say I'm up for it but then read on!!!! :(

I live on Arran and its the wife's weekend off so it would have been perfect timing!

Drop me a message if you fancy doing another visit sometime.

Explore Cowal

Dec 22, 2013
Cowal
www.explore-cowal.com
Bugger! I have just seen this, got all excited and was about to say I'm up for it but then read on!!!! :(

I live on Arran and its the wife's weekend off so it would have been perfect timing!

Drop me a message if you fancy doing another visit sometime.

Fancy seeing you here.ha No wonder your loving Arran if your out n about. Might pop over in Spring, with or without the 80 series ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE