Arran or Bute

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Dad wants to go somewhere in Scotland. (Im pretty busy this summer as it is)

So, Arran or Bute?

Which is most interesting and above all, Photogenic.

(Seeing as he will spend the time gawping though his camera...)

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
A week is a long time you can do both. Arran ferry from Ardrossan. few days taking in the best of arran. return to ardrossan head up the coast to weymes bay to get ferry to bute.

Of the two Arran is my favourite. Depends what you want to do though. Is your dad active and mobile? If so then a week walking the trails on Arran might suit you, if not then do both :)

Orric

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Arran for sure, let me know when, I'm planning a few days there myself. Not traveling light though, taking the 4x4 pick-up so will have transport when there. Plus my farm is only 25 mins drive from the ferry terminal at Ardrossan to Arran.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Arran for sure, let me know when, I'm planning a few days there myself. Not traveling light though, taking the 4x4 pick-up so will have transport when there. Plus my farm is only 25 mins drive from the ferry terminal at Ardrossan to Arran.

Where's your farm? Im in Renfrewshire but moving to north Ayrshire in June, got a new rental in Kilbirnie

Orric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE