Day Out Around home.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
Nothing special. just some photos taken on Sparky's travels in the sunshine today. An interesting aspect of an electric bike that I have discovered is not electric power, but will power or self control if you like. You have the choice, whack the electric assist up to full power and life becomes almost too easy, so to gain any Cardio/exercise benefit the trick is to turn the lazy switch down and pedal a bit...:laugh:

On a roasting hot day like today and faced with a seemingly endless road, that takes will power...

Eventually getting off the tarmac into open country. The fields seem to radiate the heat but a faint cooling breeze tells me the cliff tops are only a few minutes ride away. Out past the old church and derelict village.

To cool breezes and far reaching views, just along the coast from where I took photos the other day. All alone, just me and Sparky.

Back across the shimmering landscape to the tarmac and into the narrow lanes.

The temperature in lanes such as the one above must have been a good few degrees higher than elsewhere. High hedges and banks and absolutely still air, phew!!

Not far, but if you count in Naismith's Rule for the hilly lanes, maybe 15 miles total, so enough for a Wrinkly with the lazy switch turned low on a hot day. :roflmao:..:roflmao:

:thumbsup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE