Army Surplus Shops

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
Got the Nanok -10's through from Genuine Army Supplies, I can recommend them, great pricing as well for these.

Now I will be nice a toast next time I camp out!:lmao:

Jan 10, 2007
Earlston
Has anyone tried www.qmstores.co.uk?

I met the owner Phil on a course a couple of weeks ago - really nice guy who was very helpful and uses the courses to field test the kit he sells. If he thinks it's OK he sells it.

The web site is good, but I haven't purchased anything yet - I'm saving up for a new pair of Lowa boots.

Thanks for posting the list of stores.

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
Another place I found a link for whilst searching for goods was Outdoor Code - http://www.outdoorcode.co.uk/catalog/ - I would be interested to know if anyone has had any dealings with them, good bad etc. They also sell the bushcraft magazine, so I wondered if they were affiliated in some way.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Strikeforce are good, but Endicotts rule! I have actually considered making a cross-country pilgrimage just to have a rumage...

Leith Army Stores used to be a lot better than they are now. These days, there's almost no surplus kit at all - it's all WebTex knock-offs and generic camping kit. They're OK for clothing though - British lightweights, German moleskins, shirts and so on. However, I don't see any reason to buy from them online - they're nothing exceptional. I just use 'em 'cos they're local.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE