Army number 2 field cooker and new complete crusader kit + cammenga compass.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys ve had these items in swap shop but not getting any offers of the stuff im after
so ive decided to put them in here instead.

first up is a british army field cooker number 2 in vg working order it has been repainted and although on the photo it looks like the fuel tank cap is missing its actually under the funnel in the photo.
Im looking for £50 for this one as it weighs about 6 kilos built like a tank put postage would exceed £16. in uk

secondly is a complete and new bcb crusader kit includes 2011 osprey bottle and cup.
brand new bcb crusader stainless steel mug in black teflon.
brand new bcb crusader cooker unit in black teflon
brand new ray mears woodlore site stainless steel lid for crusader cup.
brand new titanium spork.
brand new british army issue waterbottle pouch. which is not the one in the photo.
all this crusader kit goes together and I will not split them.
Im looking for £50 the job lot posted to your door. paypal only.

the third item is a us army issue cammenga 3h tritium compass.
I have two of these so this one is surplus to requirements.
ITs been used but very little and is in excellent used condition. I dont have a photo of this one as I forgot to do one.
it does come with its own pouch u.s. issue
I am asking £35 for this one posted to your door paypal only.

cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cheers richard to be honest mate im thinking about withdrawing it cos if nothing else its a lovely stove al leave it rest of the day then pull it out but as usual cheers for your help..

Its had the burner replaced with the stainless steel type. I'd not run it on petrol, stick to naptha for a cleaner burn.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
back up for trade is the full crusader kit

and the army no 2 field cooker.

one item only wanted gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet ive got lots of good gear to swap for one besides the crusader kit. and the stove

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
really desparate for a wildlife hatchet so having to bump this again am not really interested in selling stove or crusader just like to swap both for a wildlife axe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE