APRIL 2013-10% Off Med Supplies- Boundtree Medical

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Many Thanks for everyone who took advantage of the Discount Code offered which has obviously now expired.

I'm contacting the company to see if we can run the same sort of offer again but I guess it will come down to the volume of sales that went in.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

NEW APRIL DISCOUNT CODE FOR 2013

Hello everyone ,

I've managed to request and secure a 10% discount code from BoundTree Medical , I'm posting this on multiple related and unrelated forums so please do take advantage of it.

http://boundtree.co.uk/

Please see the free standard delivery on all Internet purchases and factor this into the price.

Anyway stipulations from supplier follows:-

The discount code I have set up for you is as follows:

APRIL10-TAR ( Will run and be active ONLY over the course Of APRIL 2013 )

It has the following terms:

- Valid From 1st April to 30th April 2013

- Minimum order value of £20 (before VAT and carriage is applied although we offer free standard delivery on all internet orders delivered to the UK)

- Code is for a 10% discount on ALL products

- Code does not work on Items on Special Offer already.

Remember - Boundtree don't JUST sell Medical Items , so have a good shufty at their website and create a shopping list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a position to spend over £100.00 on Medical Supplies it worth Noting that Boundtree tend to offer ( based on past experiences ) a 15% offer going over the bank hol weekends, on orders over £100 ex VAT that is available to everyone.

Worth factoring in if your really planning on getting some stock in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I also request that if people do place an order using the Provided code that leave a comment in this thread just stating how much they have spent. Helps argue a case for future discount if we create a significant volume of sales. Thank You!

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Cheers Teedee, I have seen you post this on other places around the net, I really must take a closer look. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE