Apologies re Hexy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
To everyone who I'd agreed trades with.... Sorry.

Was going to PM you all but this seems as good a solution.

Had a bit of a domestic incident which resulted in me having to move out for a while :p

All resolved now... Or at least the ceiling is back on the living room and the ground floor is no longer sopping wet.

I'll get your stuff off ASAP and will contact those with whom I haven't made a deal but have expressed an interest over the weekend.

Again, my apologies to all.

Great Pebble said:
To everyone who I'd agreed trades with.... Sorry.

Was going to PM you all but this seems as good a solution.

Had a bit of a domestic incident which resulted in me having to move out for a while :p

All resolved now... Or at least the ceiling is back on the living room and the ground floor is no longer sopping wet.

I'll get your stuff off ASAP and will contact those with whom I haven't made a deal but have expressed an interest over the weekend.

Again, my apologies to all.
Absolutely no need to apologise whatsoever!!!! I was more worried that they'd been lost in the post. Take the time you need to get things sorted out, somewhere dry to live is definately a good thing, a roof is a bonus as well :lmao: :lmao:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I wholeheartedly with Jon, hope everything sorts out okay Nick, and you're warm and dry under your own roof again. The rest will sort itself out in time.

atb,
Toddy

mrstorey

Forager
Hi Nick,

Sorry to hear about your domestic disaster - hopefully everything's sorted now and things are getting back to normal.

I'd definitely be up for taking a couple of damp hexy stoves off your hands if you've got any left to trade.

Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Cheers,

Michael.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE