Anything happening in the Wilds of Scotland?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I'm looking at a possible couple of nights at Loch Ken or Loch Doon if anyone's interested, hopefully in the next few weeks if work allows, nothing stupendous just a chill oot couple of days.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm looking at a possible couple of nights at Loch Ken or Loch Doon if anyone's interested, hopefully in the next few weeks if work allows, nothing stupendous just a chill oot couple of days.

I could be up for a bit of this, I know I'm busy bank holiday weekend (Eng) but I should be good after that.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I think it will have to be the 29th - 30th August by the looks of it, as the whole of next month is out for me cos I will be working most of it, I'm running 2 trainers courses :rant: and an ambulance driving course :drive: . I'll probably need an ambulance by the end of it :sigh: :puppy_dog .

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think it will have to be the 29th - 30th August by the looks of it, as the whole of next month is out for me cos I will be working most of it, I'm running 2 trainers courses :rant: and an ambulance driving course :drive: . I'll probably need an ambulance by the end of it :sigh: :puppy_dog .

Catch you next time then chaps, have a good one.

I'm down in Bristol at my bros' that weekend unfortunately.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Just wonderinf if there is anything happening anywhere remotely near me :S I am looking to meet up with some like minded bushcrafty folk :)

Hi Night Phoenix,

We're a disparate band of three chaps spread over Glasgow and Perthshire with vague links to some other folk who try to get away at least once a month. Tends to be food heavy as we like our grub and love to cook... there's an amazing amount of metalwork involved sometimes!
I'm sure that after a wee chat you'd be more than welcome to join us / meet up somewhere. The other two are up at the Crannog on Loch Tay at the end of the month helping out with the dug out log boats and I only feel slightly grumpy that work is in the way and I can't go, honest.
Either give myself, Belzeebob23 or Kikatito a shout and I'm sure you be made most welcome.
Word of warning I usually have a rather friendly Jack Russell in tow if you don't like dogs... but he'll stay out of your way when persuaded with the odd treat.
TTFN
GB

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Probably is mate, it'll just be a case now of deciding on an exact spot. Barn Owl and myself were at Loch Ken earlier in the year at a grand wee spot so perhaps might go for the same place again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE