Anyone want to make me a heavy canvas swag ?

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Hi Paul

Depending on how big it is I have some olive drab heavy canvas and lots of leather. Let me know and we can come to some arangement on cost etc. Send me the design so I can give it the once over too :)

I haven't took pics of the camping stuff yet but will do it tomorrow as I still want the bins :D

ATB
Craeg

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Cheers Craeg. If ya can make it then the bins are yours, plus cash as well if needed. Im not after a complicated design, just a standard type swag with a double layer on the bottom to slide a foam mattress in, full length zip down one side with a flap and velcro covering zip. Oh, and maybe a couple of leather straps at the bottom so when rolled up it can be strapped up. Hows that sound ? will send you a drawing if ya pm me ya e mail addy.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Doh

I have just got what you mean by swag :banghead: Sorry mate I thought you meant a like a holdall or shoulder type bag. I haven't got that much canvas but what I will do is get a price on some olive canvas and see what the cost would be to make it.

This would be a great project :)
How does that sound?

ATB
Craeg

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Sound as a pound. If it helps re amount of canvas needed, I'm after something about 6 ft in length and about 3.5 ft across. My wife is a textile technical manager and if I give her the design and size she will be able to provide pattern templates and amount of material needed if it helps .

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE