Anyone use or interested in Vango Banshee 2010 model tents?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I bought a really nice looking Vango Banshee 300 2010 model for £70 in go outdoors the other day. I've been after a relatively lightweight packable tent big enough for my other half and my dog for non car based trips up north and to the islands. I've been looking at the Banshee 200 for a while but all the reviews say one thing; too small for one and pack however; the 300 for me anyhow would seem to be a better option especially the latest 2010 model that pitches fly first.

So after a few months "hummin and hawing" over to get one or not I was fortunate to recieve a one day only 20% discount voucher through the door for tents for members at Go Outdoors last week. So Yesterday morning I was first in the door and got one.

I pitched it today and on first look I'm very impressed. Infact I'm pretty certain this tent will become a classic.I'm going to review this tent after a few trips but so far I really like it. It's a lot of tent for the £70 that I paid and plenty big enough for my wife, me and the dog and gear. The side openings roll up and offer a really practical way of opening up the inside so you can cook/look outside yet stay inside and there's openings on both sides. A real classic in the making I think. At a weight of 2.5kg it's light too for a cheap tent.

I'm curious; does anyone use these and if so how have you got on?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've been looking at that same tent today, I can't make my mind up whether to go for a Force 10 model though.

I like Vango tents and they've always been up to the task

JDO330

Nomad
Nov 27, 2007
Stevenage, Herts.
Thumbs up for Vango Tents here too (although mine is the Diablo 600 - the size of a small bungalow!)

Looking forward to your review, any pics so far?

ATB, Jon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE