anyone up for a weekend in the borders wild camping?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thierry

Sep 14, 2012
Cheshire
Hi Guys,

Am looking for a buddy to go wild camping in the scottish borders, no precise idea where exactly yet, to be decided together. am new at bushcraft and wildcamping in the uk. am French -you might have guessed-
Anyone interested, pm me. Thx.

Hastur

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2012
North West, England
I'll come depending on dates, as long as I can report to the police station every two weeks and not break my parole conditions, well get caught, I should be ok!

Dan.

Thierry

Sep 14, 2012
Cheshire
Okay Hastur, when could we meet in a pub or somewhere to organize this? anyone else more than welcome? I live in Wilmslow, you, Dan? where would suit you best for a first meeting? anybody else welcome, I will be hopefully taking my car, so if someone needs a ride, up to two people , I could arrange, gas is on me.
Please PM me, or on this forum, no probs. And in order for it not to become an horror movie, am willing to bring my passport so that you guys know who I am...errrrm, Topcat 1308..... :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE