Anyone in Lincolnshire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
Hello all,
I've very recently become interested in bushcraft and was wondering if there were any groups or courses going in mid lincs. I'm an absolute novice so anything would be of interest.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Simon
Check out the Meetups sub-forums, further down the Forum homepage. There's certainly plenty of stuff going on in the midlands, if you can get across

Rat

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Whereabouts are you in Lincs Simon? I've just moved in so may well sort some winter walks out

Red

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
Nice one for the hospitality lads, very welcoming. I'm pleasantly suprised that you're all quite so close. Can you recommend any local courses to start learning the basics, like I said, i'm a complete novice but i'm excited about getting involved in bushcraft. Also, do you lads ever meet up locally?? I'd definitely be up for some winter walks Red.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Fenlander used to run Natural lore round here - but he emigrated to Sweden this year (complete with Swedish girlfriend!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE