Anyone in Bedfordshire fancy showing a beginner some bushcraft?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MrMonster

Mar 7, 2010
Luton
Been a while since i've been on here, been caught up with a few bits and bobs!

I'm still really interested in bushcraft, turning 18 not long ago and now owning a car makes it slightly more accessable.

I'm wondering if anyone in the Bedfordshire area fancies a little gathering to share some tricks in the upcoming weeks?

I'm from Luton (I know, 18 year old from Luton probably doesn't sound like an exciting individual) and the only places I know around are possible Ashridge forest?

I appreciate you reading this and I hope to hear from someone soon! :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi MrMonster

Luton's not that far from me so I'd be happy to take you for a bimble at some stage. Was there any particular skills you'd like to learn?

MrMonster

Mar 7, 2010
Luton
Hi MrMonster

Luton's not that far from me so I'd be happy to take you for a bimble at some stage. Was there any particular skills you'd like to learn?

One thing I didn't forget was the friendly members!

To be perfectly honest, i'm interested in EVERYTHING. I'd love to learn how to light a fire using the hand drill or bow drill, but i'm up for learning anything I can be taught! Thank you :)

The name is Danny by the way, Mr Monster is a tad childish :)

MrMonster

Mar 7, 2010
Luton
That's great! Thank you for willing to help me :)

Sorry for the delayed reply, college work is getting a bit manic in the final months!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE