Anyone else from the Isle of Wight?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

SGUK_UK

New Member
Sep 17, 2026
2
1
41
Isle of Wight
survivalguidesuk.com
Hi all, I've been looking around the forums and wondering if there is anyone else here from the Isle of Wight. We don't just have great views here but great little woodlands too, Brighstone being my favourite when I need to get out. I'm in Totland Bay.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CLEM
Hello and welcome. I grew up and lived on the Island until 2009. Ventnor boy for 38 years! We used to construct drift wood shacks and shelters along the coast between Niton and St Lawrence. Happy days of fishing, air rifles and endless hours of fun. I still visit the Island quite regularly and have an old mucker I catch up with for walks and the odd night out long the south coast.
 
Welcome, always intended to visit The Isle Of Wight just haven’t gotten round to it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nigelp
Welcome to the forum. :)

I visited the Isle of Wight on a week long school trip as a kid. It's a lovely place and would like to go back again some day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nigelp

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE