Anyone else enjoying the glorious weather?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chilliphil

Forager
Nov 16, 2013
Hampshire
I woke up this morning to my son in full camo!! So after a game of hide and seek in the field with the dog we got the basha out for a bit of a practice. Wasn't long before the dog decided it was home for the day!!

DSC_1037_zpsur2gxok0.jpg

Now got the barbie going with a nice cold g & t.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Looking great those Tom!

Love the photo and how the dogs lying in the shade, our golden retriever was here, there and everywhere dodging the sun! :)

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
been amazing in wiltshire, went to a garden party all day yesterday the kids had a great time. spent most of the day today in the forest having a picnic and chilling out. this is my favourite time of year

Then at nearly midnight last night i decided i was sleeping in the woods, so packed a bottle of ale, my hammock and my sleeping bag and went out into the woods in shorts and a t shirt, best nights sleep ever. im doing it again tonight but im taking a free curry from work with me. i love sleeping tarpless

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
No here as well. I'm ill with heavy cold and a gout attack at the same time. And if I hadn't ben ill, I would have been in work. :(

Do not feel too sorry for him. He has been in the woods since six doing donkey things and moosing about whilst I do the cooking and get the monster to bed.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Enjoying the weather... yes and no... yes yesterday, no today... been in the workshop since 5 this morning, its now a fairly uncomfortable 28c in the workshop, and will get much hotter, and i am stuck in there all day, working with hot metal ( blade day). Which aint gonna help.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE