Anyone about TODAY for a wander!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Jeff Wagner said:
Boys, I will wander over to your side of the pond today. Arriving at Heathrow and then on to Cambridge in the morning. Suggestions on any must see points of interest would be greatly appreciated.

How long will you be over for Jeff and have you any areas specifically that you want/have to see?

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Jeff Wagner Things of historical significance would be a great. I'll be going Scotland then on to Geneva and Lyon then back to Cambridge on Thursday. Departing on Friday.
Yup, Scotland is quite old ;)
I'd like to invite you to Mid Wales, but its a tad out of your way for this trip - if ever you are passing though, give me a nod.

I hope you enjoy your visit Jeff, Have a great time.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Bushpig

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2005
www.spiritgarden.co.uk
Hi Jeff, the meet we were discussingis only a few hours in the evening etc...of course you are most welcome to join us but dartmoor from heathrow has gotta be 4-5 hours drive. I'd suggest something closer or you will spend your time sat in a car or train etc. Somethign very old and a little closer would be stonehenge...notthat is a site of historical significance.

Booosh

luxor1

May 23, 2005
exeter
afraid not. :(
with less than two hours to meet up time bushpig had a problem and had to go into work.
bushpig we will have to arrange another day when we are both free.
luxor1

greg2935

Nomad
Oct 27, 2004
Exeter
Not completely, I wandered up to a local wood and spent the night there, noticed someone has built a shelter there so maybe it is getting more popular! Other than a slow worm in my sleeping bag at 3am which scared the living daylights out of me, I saw 2 fallow deer, some badgers (been checking on them for some time now), and a load of rabbits. Didn't get a great nights sleep as I forgot the crows start making their racket just after midnight and I camped too close to their nests.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE