Anybody else sleep out ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Very nearly , my brother bought the kids a giant trampalene . Spent most of last night trying to put it together and have it look like a trampalene !!! got in at 2ish.
Up again at 7.45 .
they even do a tent attachment for this trampalene , so you can keep your hammocks! although it is not lightweight!!!!
Have a good day
Pumbaa

philaw

Settler
Nov 27, 2004
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK.
Not even slightly. I mentioned my plans to be out camping, but my buddies decided to stay home with their families, so we stayed with them. It was good, though, because we had roasted chicken with excellent mushroom stuffing, piles of chocolate and wine... just about all the things that you don't have on an ordinary day in China.

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
little ship wanted to be out in the garden, to see if he could hear the sliegh bells, but mrs. ship offered an early pressie, and as she,s on nights for the next 4, i was in the bed :D

ship :)

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
I'll be under my basha tomorrow night testing my christmas prezzie from our Lass. Black on black 4 season. The forecast is for snow tomorrow so it should be fun. I thinking of taking one of my pike rods and a couple of baits, combine my two favorite hobbies piking and bushcraft.

nameless

Forager
Jan 1, 2004
at home
I slept out on xmas night, Testing out my new bivy bag, though since i live in the suburbs the back gareden was all i could manage! :eek: Had a good time setting my gear up, I always find you get abeter sleep outside than in does anyone else find this??

Cheers
Scott

outdoorcode

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2005
Halton West Uk
www.outdoorcode.co.uk
Thought I'd post a piccie now I'm reunited with my laptop :) , 11 nights of bliss :D
DSCN0470.jpg

Andrew

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Spent a couple of nights out in my hammock as we'd got a housefull of guests. It was bliss to have some peace and quiet! (Which reminds me Andrew, I must talk to you about a warmer sleeping bag :))

outdoorcode

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2005
Halton West Uk
www.outdoorcode.co.uk
Wayland said:
And what's the power cord for ?

I'm rather embarrassed to say that it was for a tv, my better half had some conditions about staying out for 11 nights over christmas, but we did only use it for a couple of hours on a couple of nights, not that there was much worth watching , and we only had 3 channels :eek:

Scoops

May 17, 2005
essex
ive dreamt for years about away over the chrismas period to get away from all the commersial crap that it now is and spend it in the woods with my hammock and a turkey roasting over an open fire :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE