Any Mid Devon Bushcrafters out There?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I'm not far from Tiverton. As far as I know there isn't a group here in this area but as there are a few of us around and about it would be good to set up a group or have a meet up.
Anyone else interested?

Last edited:

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Hi everyone, Bampton based here. Keen to meet like minded people too.
I'm only eight miles away from you. I know there are a few of us in the area. Suggested a meet up in July but until you nobody replied. . Pm me and we'll have a chat and meet. We have such a great area we should have at least an informal group here.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Better to not give your number and ask for pms instead. I'd edit this if I were you.
I live on exmoor so not far away if you are interested at all in a knackered old lady to bushcraft with! ( I look younger than I am and definatly mentally still young.)
My pm not working at present so will contact via txt soon.
Please edit though or you may get nutters like me calling you :) :) :)

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Not too far. I live a bit further towards the moor than Tiverton. Will contact soon and we'll have a chat. Do you have transport?
It would be good to get a group going down this end of the country. There are a few of us about down here.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
You could say that. I own 10 acre woodland in Cheriton! :roflmao: I don't rent it out or use it for bushcrafters I'm afraid, partly because it's where I run my business but also because the only access goes through a miserable old bar stewards land, so comings and goings are limited.

I do occasionally have gatherings though and I am definitely over due for one!

-ssmithy-

Feb 14, 2011
Devon
Work depending I’d be interested in a Devin meet up.

Dave
I’ve always missed you meets but would like to make one sometime. Always looked at you blade workshops too, have to pull my finger out one day

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE