Any good black friday deals?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
I'm not usually one for 'the sales' but it seems like a good opportunity to get myself a good deal on gear I've been putting off buying for a while.

Specifically looking for Icebreaker merino base layers, but having a hell of a time finding anything in Medium! Cotswold have loads on heavy discount but they're almost all XL, XXL, or XXXL which isn't so great for me.

Anyone seen any discounts on buffalo systems? A wee discount on their Fell jacket wouldn't go amiss either!

So guys, share what you're seeing :) Cheers!

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
You guys :lmao:

Managed to find an icebreaker oasis in my size, hurrah, as for everything else on my list nothing available. Is black friday just a ploy to shift the lower end stock? Tamaracks seem to be the only shop doing an (almost) across the board 20% off. Blacks and cotswold have a lot less good stuff on sale; and I'm pretty sure I've scoured the whole net and no one has Buffalo discounted, what a surprise ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE