Any fellow Londoners out there?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Hi all, I posted a thread in the intros that says much the same as this. Essentially I'm a Central London boy wondering if there are any other wannabe bushcrafters in the Big Smoke? I have one friend who likes the outdoors as much as me but it would be great to meet some more locals.
If not, any people or groups within easy travel of London I would love to hear from you.

Cheers
Fred.

Folcwigga

Forager
Aug 11, 2009
London
I'm a Londoner, but also a beginner. Happy to meet up and chat but probably not going to be a great help in learning. :)

TallTom

Forager
Mar 23, 2014
Surrey
I'm near kingston/Richmond area, stepping out of novice territory. Been looking for a meet too, swap some skills and all that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Hi Quixotic, I'm actually attended a bushcraft weekend course near Ashford weekend after next, would be great to meet up if someone from the group is free.
And to the rest of you guys, I'm pretty much a total novice myself, but happy to share anything I do know, largely just looking for like minded people, and of course any skills you're willing to teach me would be great.

Jun 28, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi All, just joined and I live in Uxbridge, no overnights attempted yet, but my wife, dogs and I did some backpacking some years back, at the moment it's just day walks with a stop for a brew-up on the hobo stove.

Pete

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE