Any experienced air shooters Thetford area?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jay-Jay

May 11, 2006
Thetford
Hi guys, are there any air gun shooters with at least some hunting experience around the Thetford area? As i could do with a hand culling a few rabbits on flat open ground. I have been shooting there for years on and off with full permission of course, so you will have to be accompanied by myself at all times to start with. But if you are a responsible person then there shouldn't be a problem getting written permission too, as it's a constant battle with the furry buggers and i need all the help i can get! :AR15firin
Longnetting and snares are also an option.
Thanks Jay.

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Hi

Are you still looking for someone?
it has been a while since I have done some shouting, used to use a .22 cal but I would welcome the experience and get to help you at the same time?

ukbushmonkey

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2010
Cambridge
I come from Newmarket, I would be happy to do some shooting on the weekends if your still looking for people? I have some experience also.

Sep 19, 2011
London kent
Hello, I used a looking for someone to call rabbits, I will be in Thetford 23rd of September for four days I would love to come and shoot on your land, I am an experienced hunter and pest control and fully licensed I have an air rifle and fully insured.

Please phone me on: (07972) 841098

If you're still interested

Thank you. lance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE