Any Book Traders here?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just asking - dealing with Father in Laws possessions , have a series of Old hardcover books to try and gauge there collective worth.

Any online systems the traders use? Currently my best tool is AbeBooks.

Cheers

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Cheers Chas , some of them are pretty old - 1880's etc - just wanting to ensure I'm getting the family the right price.

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
There used to be a publication, Book Auction Records, that we used rather like Glass is used in the motor trade. Not sure it is still published, ask at your library. But, looking up Abebooks, Alibris, and Amazon will give you a fair idea. Incidentally is there a copy of Hjortspring, Warfare and Sacrifice in Early Europe by Randsborg in the collection? I have been trying to find it.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
There used to be a publication, Book Auction Records, that we used rather like Glass is used in the motor trade. Not sure it is still published, ask at your library. But, looking up Abebooks, Alibris, and Amazon will give you a fair idea. Incidentally is there a copy of Hjortspring, Warfare and Sacrifice in Early Europe by Randsborg in the collection? I have been trying to find it.

Hi Boatman, Thank you for the info - No on that particular title.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE