Antler for knife/firesteel handles wanted!

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
If any kind soul has any antler lying around that they don't need or is willing to part with I would be willing to pay for it. I need some to make knife / firesteel handles.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I'm hoping that my brother will bring back some antler from Norway when he goes over next month. He told me that they do a survival week each time their Squadron visits (Commando Squadron) and that they butcher and eat a few reindeer/caribou/whatever you want to call them! Normally, the antler and skin gets left behind unless somebody wants them, I hope he will gather them up and bring them back!

joejoe

On a new journey
Jan 18, 2007
washington
hello have a couple of bits from highland horn. will prob do for fire steel / you can have if you want .. give a couple of weeks to sort shed /tip

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I'm hoping that my brother will bring back some antler from Norway when he goes over next month. He told me that they do a survival week each time their Squadron visits (Commando Squadron) and that they butcher and eat a few reindeer/caribou/whatever you want to call them! Normally, the antler and skin gets left behind unless somebody wants them, I hope he will gather them up and bring them back!
That would be good for you mate!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE