Another woodland pouch/sporran MK II !

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hey all, here is my latest woodland pouch. Each one I make just gets better so I am naming this my MK II woodland pouch as it is a huge improvement on the originals.

A member here wanted a large woodland pouch to fit his binos, he wanted it all in brown. This is what I came up with.

Tooled maple leaf from 4mm veg tan. 2mm Brown suede pouch. Sturdy leather cords with small leather beads with leather slider inside and large belt loop.

cimg2614j.jpg

cimg2615d.jpg

cimg2618e.jpg

cimg2619c.jpg

cimg2620w.jpg

Thanks for looking
Hamish

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That is a work of art Hamish. I could wear that to a nudist colony and think I was a classical statue (apart fom the belly). Seriously really like the definition of the tooling on the leaf is outstanding.
Colin.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Looks great, same style & basic design as the one Ozhaggishead came up with ages ago isnt it?

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Looks great, same style & basic design as the one Ozhaggishead came up with ages ago isnt it?

Thanks folks :) same basic design yeah. The design has been around for a lot longer than it was posted here, have seen various similar tutorials and examples on leatherworking websites and such. And many early medieval pouches are pretty much the same pattern as well as the culloden sporran. The beauty is that it is such a simple pattern it can be adapted very easily :)

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Thanks a lot Hamish! The details on the leaf is just superb! I'm very pleased and happy with the pouch, binos fits well and I cant wait to try it out on a walk. Family was very impressed with it too and they are greeting you with a job well done! :) Now I will show them more of your work. :)

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE